Saturday 20 November 2010

mac love

so after a week or so of experiencing one too many spinning wheels of death, my beloved imac died on me. as you can imagine, i was beyond devastated. 'twas in for repair (with beyond the box - highly recommended) for what felt like many (... 3) sleepless nights. in an attempt to persuade my imac to refrain from failing on me again, i have spoiled it silly with some new additions. this should keep us both happy till i decide to upgrade.
  • 1TB hard rive
  • 1GB extra RAM
  • magic trackpad
  • western digital my passport essential 750GB hard drive (hooked up to time machine)



2 comments:

Cassandra said...

What is a trackpad?
You desk looks like B's housemate's desk - except it's white. He's an apple freak (I swear he has Steve Job's direct line).
And hurray for it being fixed.
A, inside voice please. And no running inside.
x

adoanut said...

it's like the mouse pad on the macbooks :)
i love apple freaks <3
okaaaay mother C x