the year goes by quick ...
Friday, 31 October 2008
Thursday, 30 October 2008
the lineup is epic. looking forward to seeing whitest boy alive. did i or did i not tell you they were the shiznit? so mellow. mellow, smooth music under the sun - love it. loved whitest boy when i first heard burning. my band. mine. lol - i'm greedy. but honestly, good for them if they get big - but i want them to be kept quiet
who is going to nevereverland? i am -grins-
"The Presets, Klaxons, Cut Copy, Hercules And Love Affair, Whitest Boy Alive, Ladyhawke, The Bumblebeez, Muscles, Van She, Tame Impala, The Bang Gang Deejays, AJAX, The Lost Valentinos, Mission Control, Temper Trap, Canyons, Toni Pepperoni, Andee Van Damage and Bag Raiders are the first names to be announced to take part in this, the second coming of NEVEREVERLAND." - modular
ETA: i just heard them on grey's anatomy season 5 episode 4. excuse me while i go kill myself.
Monday, 20 October 2008
Saturday, 18 October 2008
- 84 g bacon bits
- 80 g chopped onion
- 140 g shredded Swiss cheese
- 85 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish frozen pie crust
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 235 ml half-and-half cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix the bacon, onions, parsley, tomato, and both cheeses. Place this mixture in the unthawed pie crust.
- Mix the eggs and half and half in a bowl. Pour the egg mixture over the cheese mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake for an additional 35 minutes, until top of quiche begins to turn brown.