- 1 cup peanut butter (crunchy)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips. When blended, mix in the chocolate chips.
- Using your fingers, form 1 ½ inch balls (dough will be very wet and sticky) and place onto an un-greased parchment lined cookie sheet. You don't want to make them too big because they do spread. Bake for 9 minutes.
- Let the cookies sit on the cookies sheet for about 30 seconds to 1 minute before letting cool on a wire rack. Makes around a dozen small cookies.