Friday 30 July 2010

the tracey fragments

"He stuck his cock in me and said I love you, in that exact order. Now I'm not afraid to die. 'Cause like birds and bees and bugs, they all die after they fuck."

"Exhibit A - my father. He had sex with my mum to make me but, you know, I think he like, frickin fell on her or something because he says that we're both accidents."

"
When a horse falls, foam comes out of its mouth. When it falls, the legs of the horse thrash and the horse is no good ... so somebody shoots it. The horse turns into glue. A machine puts the glue into bottles and children squeeze the bottles to get the glue out and stick bits of paper onto cards. Glue gets on the children's hands and the children eat the glue. And the children become the horse."

"I don't like the country. Creeps me out. In the country, dead bodies live in swamps, and ditches, and shallow graves. A man dumps the body of a girl in a ditch. The body rotts; Melts into slime. Flowers pop up where the body lies, seeds fly out of the flowers, and a bee sucks the flowers and makes honey. And then the family of the girl buys the honey from the store. And the family eats the girl."

No comments: