- 4 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp butter flavour infused rice bran oil, or butter
- ¼ tsp vanilla essence or peppermint
- 1 tbsp choc chips
- 1 large mug
- Add dry ingredients to the mug, and mix well.
- Crack an egg and add it to your mug. Be sure to mix it well to avoid any pockets of flour in the corners. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the vanilla essence.
- Pop your mug into the microwave & zap for 3 minutes on maximum power (1000watt). Wait until the cake stops rising, and sets in the mug.
- If necessary, run a knife around the sides of the mug, and tip the still warm cake out of the mug and onto a saucer.